12/10 - Black belt in job hunting for Academics - Sthlm
October 12th at 9am-12am
The demand for recruiting Academics is increasing. This seminar, which will give you tools you need to prepare yourself for a new career. “Your CV will last for 3,9 seconds” How do we make it interesting?
We will focus on how to best visualize your competences and attract recruiters attention.
• Optimize your CV – get recruiters interested in reading it.
• Maximize LinkedIn – get more traffic to your profile and learn how to find the jobs and decision makers within recruitment in your individual field.
• The jobs are out there – which are the job sites?
• Staffing or recruitment? – important things you don´t want to miss.
• Networking – what is it and how do I do it?
• Cold calls work – but you need to do it right.
• Interview training – hands on tips and tricks on how to answer. “So, you have no experience?”, “Why should we hire you?”, “You are overqualified!”, “Tell me about yourself”.
Participants will be offered to sign up for individual speed coaching in the afternoon.
The goal is to give you the tools needed to successfully compete for a new job. The seminar will guide you through the whole process from actually finding the job – optimizing and constructing your CV and Linkedin profile – applying – to being prepared for the interview.
Date and time
Friday October 13th at 9am-12am
Regeringsgatan 67, Stockholm
Apply at Mina Sidor Kund...
Lecturer Niclas Lindqvist
This seminar is in English
Please be on time