2/10 - Working in Sweden - Sthlm
October 2nd at 10am-11.30am
Are you new in Sweden or just still wondering how this confusing country works? Are you trying to figure out how to navigate all the different rules and regulations that govern the Swedish labour market, social security, residence, health care, unemployment and pensions. If you are one of them – this seminar is for you!
In this seminar you will learn more about the rules and regulations in Sweden and we will address questions like:
• How does the Swedish labour market work?
• How does the social security system work?
• Can I use the health care system?
• Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
• Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
• Who needs a residence permit?
• What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
We will cover the difference regarding the rules for EU/non-EU citizens, the differences between scholarships and employment.
After the seminar you will know much more about the Swedish system and your rights and obligations and also about the rules and regulations and how the labour market works.
Date and time
Tuesday October 2nd at 10am-11.30am
Regeringsgatan 67, Stockholm
Apply at Mina Sidor Kund...